VMware is implementing – it has already done since today – a new recertification policy for VCP certification.
- You will be notified that your certification is due to expire via the email associated with your MyLearn account. Your transcript will also show the dates your certification is valid.
- To recertify, you must pass any VCP or higher-level exam within two years of earning your most recent VCP certification.
- Failure to recertify by the required date will result in revocation of your certification.
- If your certification is revoked, you will lose access to the VCP portal and your right to market yourself as certified for that certification, which includes the use of VMware certification logos. Also, your transcript will reflect that your certification is no longer valid.
- If you would like to re-earn a certification for which you have been decertified, you must satisfy the same prerequisites as any candidate attempting to earn that certification for the first time.